Friday, May 28, 2004

Kill Bill Vol.1: The Verdict

Just watched Kill Bill on DVD and I must say it lived up to expectations. Tarantino sure knows how to make his audience happy. The final fight scene between Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu was a tad disappointing but by then so many people have been killed it's starting to get a bit lame. Now the dilemma: Should I watch Vol.2 in the cinemas by myself (Anyone else not seen the movie yet?) or wait until it comes out on DVD and get it off Russ who'll probably get the $60 region 2 version like he did with the first one?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that not $60 well spent? I suggest you go see Vol 2 now Kog. I won't be getting it on DVD for ages. Vol 1 isn't out in Oz till August... so who knows when Vol 2 will be? I hear theres a possibility of the story being extended, where the kid of Copperhead comes back to extract her revenge on the Bride.... fingers crossed.
I like this blog Kog. No annoying popups.
Bill

5/29/2004 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home