Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Goodbye dial-up, hello ADSL

Whoa, fast Internet...

Soccernet loads much faster, ditto Unimail. I can now access the Broadband section on Winamp's internet radio without constant drop-outs (not to mention good quality music).

Mixing it with the 'big boys' now, Hehehe...

Finally had a half-decent game of Oztag. Set up Gan's first ever Oztag try and almost scored one myself...if only I remembered to place the ball down after I crossed the tryline. Bah!

Back to downloading...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean set me up?
I did all the hard work myself.
All you did was run on the inside and yell "inside you stupid motherf**ker!!!." Of course I"m not gonna pass it to you, butter fingers :)

I'm the best

Gan

12/16/2004 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home