Thursday, July 08, 2004

Late Night Poker (at Ho's house)

I hate you Nick.
I hate you Nick.
I hate you Nick.


"Bandanna man" with his pathetic headwear laying down the law.


Nick's cards revealed to the home audience through the 'table cam'.


Nick wins again with his 7 Hearts. What a fluke.


The turning point for me. I had the flush secured right from the start, went hard and ended up losing it all to Nick because of his 'higher' flush. Grrrrr.....


The first man to lose his $5.


Why am I even putting this pic up?


'Bandanna man' just won something big? No, just everyone's ante.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahhaha... just for the record... I posed for that last photo. Usually I'm even more ecstatic when I win 60 cents. Kam as usual lost all his money playing it safe. Good work inviting Cuevas as well... there is a good reason he isn't invited to these functions... apart from living on the other side of Sydney :)

7/08/2004 3:50 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Haha Alex, maybe some people did. I wouldn't call losing $5 in quick time 'wild'

7/08/2004 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home