Monday, October 11, 2004

Weekend of celebrations

Saturday - My 21st

Thanks to all those who came to celebrate my 'official' entry into adulthood. I had a great time and hopefully you did too unless you were the poor bastards who had to look after a very drunk Russ. Seriously Gan, how hard did you go on the wine?

I'm now the proud owner of the following:

Wireless laptop mouse
Hanging in there by John Dickson
An album by Mercy Me
Gucci Rush
16'' yard glass with holder
256MB USB flash memory
Harmonica
Empty iPod box
Bottle of Chardonnay
A watch

I'll try and get some photos up later. Had a bit of trouble with the camera and some of them didn't turn out so well :( Need to read up on how to take pics in dark places.

Sunday - Church anniversary picnic lunch + Nora's 18th

Nora's 18th was actually a surprise party but my sister and I got there late so we missed out the 'surprise' bit. Damn!



Feeling so buggered right now...Zzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home