Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Mad Monday

So much has happened in the past 24 hours I don't really know what to call this post...

Woke up at 9 yesterday morning, a record for days I don't have uni. Did a bit of signal processing study and then went to Alberts' for Sunday School 'Games Day'. That guy has a mad house! Pool (though the water is a bit murky at the moment), pool table, ping-pong table, PS2, Dreamcast, he has it all. I can only dream of having these at my place! But yeah, I got beaten by these kids in Virtual Tennis and pool so I can be pretty poor when it comes to games :(

Last night was David's birthday gathering at his place. For dessert, apart from cake and fruit salad, there were also Krispy Kremes and well...I had one and thus ended my 4-month hiatus on KK (see article).

This morning I went to the Post Office to get my passport renewed (and for the last time, I'm not going anywhere but I wish I am. Don't feel like studying anymore). No dramas there except I was surprised the woman measured the size of my head in the passport photo 3 times before checking out the rest of the application form. It's only a passport photo right?

Next I went to Acer's HQ at Homebush Bay to sort out some admin stuff regarding the laptop. After that was done, popped over to DFO and did a quick round of browsing. I wasn't planning to get anything but ended up buying a stripe shirt and two pairs of pants from Giordano. The temptation was too much - only $45 for the three items. Score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home