Sunday, September 05, 2004

Snowy Father's Day



Haha, ok, maybe not quite snow but hail definitely bucketed down this afternoon (and again about an hour ago). Praise the Lord for the rain we've been getting over the weekend!

This coming week is going to be absolute crap. Electromag mid session test on Tuesday (and I don't have a single clue about the course), signal processing lab on Wednesday and then a mid session test for the same subject on Thursday. At least I have a day off tomorrow but I doubt I'll put it to good use.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise Lord for rain??? Interesting

One of the definitions for God on urban dictionary that I found quite apt

"Someone whom athletes always thank when they win, but never mention when they lose"

Gan

9/08/2004 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord??? Interesting.

Heres a definition of God from urban dictionary that I found quite apt.

"Someone whom athletes always thank when they win, but never mention when they lose."

Gan

9/09/2004 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you stupid blogger isn't working.
It took a day for my last one to show up...

Pathetic.... get it fixed

Gan

9/09/2004 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home