Thursday, August 26, 2004

Only a matter of time...

...before someone comes along trying to challenge you while you are glorifyiung God.

Walking down Bathurst St, my LIFE! T-shirt must have caught the attention of two Mormons. The conversation went like this:

"G'day sir"
"Hi", lifting my gaze just enough to see this asian dude talking to me.
"How are you today?"
"Good" and quickly walked off.

Sorry fellas, but the idea of having more than one god does not cut it for me. Perhaps next time you catch me on a bus I might consider listening to what you have to say.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm doesn't mormons believe in one god too...

8/26/2004 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, they do... and multiple wives which makes this religion appealing to many...

Paul

8/26/2004 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all we need to know is that they are wrong because they wear those tacky name badges.

you can't be in the right religion if they force you to wear them....

Brad.

8/26/2004 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home