Tuesday, August 03, 2004

It's that time of the session again...

Procrastination season has started. Lecture notes are all there but I'm not reading them. What a waste of paper. My interest in telecommunications engineering is well and truly over if not on the wane exponentially (how geeky does that sound? haha) yet there's still a year and a half to go. The funny thing is, unlike previous sessions, I am "wasting" time reading about Christianity. Reading about God's sovereignty. Reading how I should live life (His way). God has been talking to me over the past month, answering my questions, guiding me and for that I'm grateful.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

Gan

8/04/2004 12:17 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

What ?!?!

8/04/2004 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeffrey
im reading ur blog after x mths
and oh my, have u changed!
so what exactly did god say/wear/look like?
can you give me gods contact number cause i too have a zillion questions that need answering.
cause for some reason i know im going to heaven soon and need to talk to god abt arrangements :P

akshada
ps. i also found out u are going to hell

8/07/2004 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask god this question...
who pays for sin?.. your fathers.. or childern

8/07/2004 7:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hi Ash,

If you have questions to ask, the Bible is your source for answers =)

8/08/2004 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

told ya his only responce would be "the bible".. ok how about
Exodus 20:5
Deuteronomy 24:16
what is your responce to those

8/08/2004 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ezekiel 25:17
I will execute great vengeance upon them with wrathful chastisements. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.

Lots of love there

Gan

8/09/2004 6:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Well if you worship anyone but God, wouldn't he be angry and should have the rights to punish you?

8/09/2004 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home