Tuesday, July 27, 2004

First day back

Don't ask me how I did it but I managed to rock up at 7:30 this morning (8am lecture). Perhaps it was because I didn't have uni yesterday but I can assure you it won't happen again next week. Why is the EE department always doing this to us? My timetable is always so ugly looking. I would rather stay back an hour in the afternoon than coming in an hour early. To top off a crappy morning, the lecturer had no idea how to use the microphone. I don't give a toss that he's new because fair dinkum, we pay $600 to 'learn' yet you have someone who can't even communicate with his students.

In-session Daytona Showdown also started today with me coming a respectable 2nd. I say respectable because Jono beat me BUT I managed to beat two 'pros' in Russ and Nick. Hahahaha =D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no brakes you halfwit. :)

Gan

7/27/2004 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home