Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Braindead

Grrr...The electromag mid session was so do-able and I messed it up! Ok, maybe I wasn't gonna get 15/15 anyway but it was definitely a test that was passable if you had enough time memorising the equations. I guess trying to squeeze 10,000 formulas about electric field, skin depth, intrinsic impedance, impedance matching and the like inside three days when your brain is hardly functioning makes the task near impossible. The mid-session break can't come soon enough...

I also went to DIS}{CONNECT to get the VPN client installed on my laptop today. Basically this means I now have access to Uniwide, the UNSW campus wireless network that offers wireless access to the University Wide Network and Internet while on campus. Awesome!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane Lam said...

hey
i still have a UDUS accnt if you want to use it.
I think I have $20 of credit left on it... that could be your early christmas present.

9/11/2004 3:34 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Early Christmas present? Goodie! You sure you don't need it? what about when you get back?

9/11/2004 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home