Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Naruto!

Maybe this will kick-start my interest in anime...

Now I just need to borrow the DVD series off Gordon and I'll have another reason to sit in front of the comp all day 8)

Oztag is at the halfway mark and so far we haven't done too bad. We may have lost every game but if we can work on our first five minutes where the opposition tend to smash us around a bit we might come close for our first win. I've been disappointing with my own form. Second season blues perhaps? Even Gan (the darkhorse)has scored more tries and made more tags than me. Stamina is the main problem. That's it, gonna hit the gym hard this festive season doing cardio work.

Had Sam and Vincy over this morning to discuss about the Sunday School holiday program. It looks like we'll be doing materialism this week (hehe, on Boxing Day) so that should be *very* interesting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you not call me a dark horse? I am simply better than you. Accept it... and lets move onward and upward.

Thanks for your help with the music and thank you sister for those little crispy treats. In fact... I think I'll do that myself. Whats her no.?

Gan

12/24/2004 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home