Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Site visit to...Kiama?

One of the perks of my job is going on site visits. Good in that I get to drive around alot and not stuck in the office (but rather in traffic). Today I spent half the day out on site (Five Dock and Arncliffe). Bad in that because I spend a fair bit of time out, there is the chance of having to stay back late to process the site visits or do other stuff, like today when I left the office at 8pm.

Next Monday I got a site visit at Kiama, just south of Wollongong. Anyone want to come along for a road trip?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you driving down, or taking the lovely scenic railway trip down? =)

3/10/2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hmmm, come to think of it, I could take the scenic railway, but there's access to company car, so I'll take that this time :)

3/11/2007 12:52 AM  
Blogger Sam Ngai said...

So how was it?

3/13/2007 2:09 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Wasn't bad. left St Leonards at 12, got there at 2.

Spent an hour on site, then went to a place near the blowhole to have fish and chips for lunch. We were surrounded by seagulls for the whole meal, waiting for us to chuck F&C at them.

Left at 4, got home at 6:30.

3/13/2007 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i am a bit over site visits... all that driving makes me tired. on wednesday i went from Macquarie Park --> North Sydney --> Revesby --> North Sydney --> Macquarie Park...

not a lot of fun at all!

3/16/2007 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home