Wednesday, June 16, 2004

See you at the crossroads...

I have more interest reading Joshua Harris' book I Kissed Dating Goodbye than Steve Furber's ARM System-On-Chip Architecture. I absorbed more reading A Sneaking Suspicion by John Dickson than David Griffiths' Introduction to Electrodynamics. I've asked my sister more questions about Christianity in the past month than I've asked my lecturers about circuit theory in two and a half years of uni.

Turning 21 later this year I find myself at the crossroads. Why am I here? Where do I want to go from here? For the first time in my life, faith is really starting to appeal to me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does faith look appealing? Because it's easier to not think about life and pretend that someone out there has control and gives you purpose? Or because you actually believe that there is a superior being in control?

If there is a god he'd better have a bloody good explanation for ELEC3004 when i speak to him. ;)

- Mark

6/17/2004 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home