Thursday, June 10, 2004

Beer glorious beer

Studying at the uni library now with Jonno and Jane. Well not quite. I'm just staring at the lecture notes but not absorbing much. Jane has gone off to ring up companies that may sponsor her church fete and Jonno is studying after a power-nap that went too long....The room is also extremely tiny to study in comfort so this little break now is rather refreshing(I'm actually standing under the fan as I type). With 8 days to go till the first exam, I'm seriously in alot of strife =(

ELSOC BBQ was excellent. After missing the previous two because of lab (must take the BBQs into consideration when enrolling next session), I was like a little kid let loose in a chocolate store. I had about 6 sausage sizzles (long snags too albeit a bit burnt!) and pinched 4 bottles of beer from the beverage pool. I also received my certificate for the peer mentoring program during the summer holidays. Overall, a very satisfying 2 hours =)

Okies, back to 'studying' now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home