Saturday, October 16, 2004

Auditing

Praise God for giving me the opportunity to work this weekend! It's been 11 weeks since I last worked and with the 21st B'day party bill to pay off (to my parents), it's very timely indeed!!

Wow, Is auditing not the easiest job around? Did a shift for CFM today and all I had to do was count the number of SMH, Telegraph, Weekend Australian and Financial Review. Pretty simple huh? I spent more time driving around (Campsie, Bexley, Riverwood and Marrickville) than doing actual work! It's a 2 day job so I gotta go to all those places again tomorrow after church...

Visited Boost Juice for the first time after work and tried the Mango Magic smoothie as Russ recommended and I must say it's pretty good. I also like the idea of using styrofoam cups because drivers who can't afford cup holders in their car won't have to worry about getting that 'cold feeling' around their nether region.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home