Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Rainy Tuesday

Thinking about it...control, consider, consult. Oh, and pray, of course.

Had a good day at work. Everything seemed to click. Made progress in all areas of the project for the sites I'm helping out with so that was good. Maybe it had to do with the fact I got 10 hours sleep last night when I crashed to bed at 9pm but I sure felt more energised in an otherwise gloomy day. Prepared the usual milestone reports for my managers and then went on a couple of site visits in the afternoon with one of the project engineers. So basically I left the office at 1 o'clock. Good to get away from the office once in a while =)

Had Bibble study with Albert tonight. We're more than half way through Full of Promise and I think I've learnt heaps over the past month and a bit on what the Old Testament is all about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry Finley said...

I noticed the comment under your profile. You don't think each person is special? Thanks for the blog.

The best to you.

Terry Finley
commentary.fin@gmail.com
http://finleyone.commodore.at/

5/18/2005 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bibble study is nice

more ppl should study the bibble

5/18/2005 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home