Saturday, April 23, 2005

Coppers everywhere

It's the long weekend again which means coppers are out in force making motorists feel nervous about their wallets ($$$$ and points). Yesterday I got RBTed after work on Delhi Road. Cops have been setting up shop outside the crematorium place the past two Fridays so be careful when you go around that area. Funnily enough, a couple of guys from work asked whether I wanted to join them for drinks at the Chelsea Bar earlier. Glad I said no. Think I'll catch the bus on Fridays from now if I'm going for drinks after work. This morning I was on the way to the airport to pick my mum up and they had another RBT set up, this time on Victoria Rd outside Riverside girls H.S and finally on Harris St, City, a couple of cops were doing their thing with speed guns. I think I would of been in a bit of strife for this one but luckily I got past them just as they were picking up the gun after nabbing an unlucky fellow. Whheewwww. With just 4 points left and two months before I get my full license, I don't want to stuff up now do I?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could give you a hundred reasons why you would want to... none of them good. However I submit this to you.

Its only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything...

Gan

ps. I also have a question for you Kam... a genuine one. If we measure time from the birth of Christ then why isn't Christmas on the 1st of Janurary?

4/26/2005 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waving madly* at meanie
hehehehe, if u lose your licence, you can be not driving...lol, like me...hahahah i don't know how to drive despite holding learners for a while now...

anyway, *sweetness hopping away now*
:)

4/26/2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Gan, the...I guess what you call 'calender system' used in the bible is a bit different from how we know it...secondly, you don't measure time from the birth of Christ..thirdly, what prompt you to ask this question??

4/27/2005 12:33 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

sweet girl, I can't live without my drivers licence!!

4/27/2005 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just trying to induce some heated debate on this blog like we used to get.

I could slag off cops, which would be more consistent with your blog, but I don't think anyone would argue with me... no one likes cops...

Gan

4/27/2005 2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just trying to induce some heated debate on this blog like we used to get.

I could slag off cops, which would be more consistent with your blog, but I don't think anyone would argue with me... no one likes cops...

Gan

4/27/2005 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

However... it is nice to see that your blogger is still not working properly and posting messages 2 times...

Gan

4/27/2005 2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gan,
No need to hide your incompetence.

"It's demeaning, a load of idiots..."

Paul

ps. Coppers do suck, but more so parking officers who think they are cops. Bloody rejects.

4/27/2005 2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah I know... you want a scape goat, you want a dumb down, you want the biggest.... plonker of the year.

... I'm not a plonker

Gan

4/27/2005 4:29 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Yes, parking officers do suck...like the one who gave me a ticket at James' party. Not to mention weeing on the ticket.

4/27/2005 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home