Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Field Trip

Whoopeee! Went to my first site visit this morning with one of the project engineers and where else but good ol' UNSW? Being an engineer, I don't normally set foot in the Goodsell building but even less so is this doorway on the top floor that leads to the rooftop. On the other side of this door is a equipment cabin room containing cables,cable trays, power supply, air cons and Tx racks. Of course there is also a ladder that leads to...the rooftop. Strapped in a harness, I made my way to the top of the Goodsell building to look at some panel antennas, transmission microwaves and scenic view of the city. Not bad at all! We left the place just around 9 in time to see people rushing into CLB for their first class of the day (muhahaha). Hmmm...seems like they've done a real nice job over there during the summer holidays. It has that modern and stylish look about it.

So do I miss uni after my 1 hour visit there this morning? Yes and No.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets face it... you just miss me. Isn't that right Kam?

Gan

3/12/2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

...Yes Gan, I miss beating you in Daytona...wasting that $1 on you makes me feel so satisfied.

3/12/2005 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home