Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A (proper) place to work

Having your own desk at work may seem trivial and nothing to get excited about, but when you've been sharing desks for two weeks like I have, first with a graduate engineer and then with a project manager, you can appreciate how good it is to get a bit of free space of your own. I am now located on the other side of the office away from the engineers I'm working with so asking them questions is a bit of a pain cos I gotta walk more but I suppose having a landline now I can just call them. Or they can come to me. I also started stacking up stationary - pens, pencils, highlighters, note pads, staplers and I got my very own In/Out tray today..Wooh...

Work itself is starting to get a bit boring. Just data-entry and stuff. I keep myself busy with MSN and following live NBA games online. Hopefully the next couple of weeks will become more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home