Saturday, February 05, 2005

Put some socks on!

I was at Eastwood Bing Lee checking out TVs (yes, we ARE getting a new TV. It's been a long time between drinks.) when this caught my eye:

According to the Apple Store, you "slide your iPod into the sock to keep it safe and warm. Slide it out to dock or change playlists". Wow, for a cool $48, the folks from Apple sure know how to keep iPodians trendy...

It seems I'm going to be at uni this session after all. My latest attempt at getting work experience fell through yesterday when I got an email saying that after reassessing the company's workload, they no longer require someone. Truth or lie? I guess I was too hopeful and that nothing is certain until you sign a piece of paper called a contract. Oh well, guess I'm just gonna have to keep searching...

Off to Eastwood now (again) with my family and relatives for one of those pre-Chinese New Year dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home