Sunday, January 16, 2005

One month on...



Max-1980MB on 15/1/2005
Min-24MB on 26/12/2004
Total - 10329MB

There it is, our first month's ADSL usage with Internode graphed up nicely. 16GB available and we used just over 10(I went full hard yesterday on downloads and got 2GB out of it). I guess it would have been higher if my dad would stop using dial-up. His reason for still using Bigpond? To keep his email address he has been using for the past 4 years!! Not only does it not free-up the phone line (something I always used to do in the pre-ADSL days), it also interferes with the phone line and ADSL gets disconnected. Oh yeah, and we still have to pay Telstra. Grr....

Visiting Pastor Lui gave a sermon this morning on 'A Person whom God delights' and I found it very challenging. You can love the Lord but not delight Him and I think that's an area I can definitely work on. After the service a couple of interesting things happened. Richard made an announcement about KYC during the service and a few people came up afterwards interested in going. This means the number of people going have increased to just over 15 and we need to find a larger accommodation to fit the extra guys. I'm gonna ring Raine & Horne tomorrow and hopefully the larger houses are still available.

I also talked to this guy named Jack who is studying Tele Eng @ UTS. He's doing his industrial training this summer and the place he is working at is looking for someone during next session. The catch is that it is full time which means delaying studies for one session. I'm seriously considering passing my resume to him and give it a go since I wanna take a break from studying anyway(not that I study that much). But delaying my studies for a session means I'm gonna still be in uni when everyone graduate next year and also finding a thesis partner will be much harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home