Monday, January 10, 2005

Bleh

The leaky shower is now fixed. Sort of. It still leaks but not as badly as before...like 1 drip every 5 seconds? Haha yes, the dam levels will continue to go down because of people like me :P It's been a long afternoon. I had to contantly make trips between my room and the toilet (to Google 'how to fix leaky taps'), between the house and the front lawn (to turn the main tap on/off) and between the house and the local hardware store (to buy valves and washers). All up about 4 hours. Yet somewhere on the net it says a job like this should only take about 10 mins. Hmm....To top it off, I managed to cut my thumb. Wonderful.

Went to Nick's 21st on Saturday night at his place. As usual, his mum cooked nice food for us all. It was funny to see Nick getting drunk. The stuff that came out of his mouth...Nah, I won't embarrass him here. I made my first public performance with the guitar singing Pearl Jam's 'Last Kiss'. Got a few laughs but I was too tipsy to care...So yeh, happy birthday and welcome to manhood Nicholas...

What else? Yes, we are getting a new car - Nissan Pulsar ST sedan. Picking it up tomorrow. Yay...no more fighting with my parents over car usage.

Back to school for me tomorrow. 6 weeks of Cisco CCNA networking course @ UNSW - 9am-5pm every Tuesday. This will be followed by Oztag at 6:45pm. My goal is to score at least 1 try in the second half of the season. Dunno whether it will happen though. So waking up early is a must. Dunno whether that will happen either. Hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home