Friday, September 23, 2005

What's for dinner?

My mum has gone back to HK for the next couple of weeks and my sister is at a youth group retreat for the weekend. Just my dad and I...Hmmm...Go take-away crazy? Or not have proper meals at all? Just live on snacks. Eat whenever you need to.

update(9:20pm)-Watched Japanese Story tonight and what a sad film. Why did the Japanese guy have to die just as he and Toni Collette's character was starting to develop some sort of friendship? If I ruined the plot for those who haven't seen it, well too bad. I don't write film reviews for a living :P

Feeling kinda hungry afterwards and couldn't be bothered cooking, I went down to the local KFC and got a 2 piece feed. If the trip was any indication, then it's good to go just before they close. My 2 pieces of chicken were HUGE!! They gave me a pretty large serving of chips too :) The skin was a bit soggy but meh, I was hungry, so size mattered more than quality in this case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Ngai said...

Oh KFC is yummy.

9/27/2005 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home