Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mac Attack'd!

Just going through a big patch of procrastination at the moment so I decided to mod my desktop...



As you can see, it's not really a Mac interface but I can't be bothered making it look like one. If I want one, I would go out and buy a Mac. I guess the main purpose is to have a cleaner interface and not have a cluttering desktop. I'll prolly get a 'light' and 'dark' look happening and switch between the two depending on what mood I'm in. Quite annonyed with the little black patch just above 'RSS' on the desktop sidebar. No idea how to fix it...

Just got my results for the last two subjects of uni and I passed!! Seriously, I thought I was gonna fail/just pass one of them since I only got 40% in the mid sem...I guess having the final exam where you can bring 4 pages of notes helped alot.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ic, it was two :)
yeh one sub was a fail or pass too!

12/07/2006 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya! such a shame you won't be at uni next session...

jkjk well done!

12/08/2006 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate macs! i hate macs!i hate macs! i hate macs!i hate macs! i hate macs!i hate macs! i hate macs!i hate macs! i hate macs!i hate macs! i hate macs!i hate macs! i hate macs! >>>.<<<

why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff? why jeff?

12/11/2006 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL didnt you know d also did the same thing with her laptop? but i dont see you spamming her blog.. but maybe that's cos she'd kill you :P

12/11/2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home