Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mission Reunion

@ Dee Why beach yesterday.

Spending time relaxing in the water after a long week (left the office at 8pm twice) was good. Makes me wanna live around the beachy suburbs so I can go for a dip after work but I'm sure yesterday was just a spur-of-a-moment thing. I can't afford to live around the northern beaches...

It was also good to catch up with the non-EFC people (Those in Sydney anyway) who went on mission - Toby & MG, Adam and Carly. But where was Dan?? He called me the night before and said he was gonna go but then dogged us!! But he had another beach gathering which he was particular keen to go (to follow up a new guy from his church) so it's understandable.

So now for mission 2008. First meeting is next month and I don't know whether I'm going yet. Thought about it recently and couldn't think of reasons NOT to go but is something to think more and pray about over the coming weeks. It was definitely a privilege to be part of TSM'07 - serving God and taking the Gospel message out to the people of Tarcutta. I also find that be it mission or kylc or whatever, apart from meeting new people you actually get to know particular people within your congregation a bit better (The 'Chef' in this case).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home