Monday, November 01, 2004

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come.
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

The first song I can play on the guitar (G chord version). Praise Him!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

11/01/2004 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record... that wasn't me
but if someone hadn't beaten me to it, it would have been...

Gan

11/02/2004 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i would agree with u rugan.. lighting doesn't strike twice.. and i think that goes for the same for this blog, in reference to the postee and comment

11/02/2004 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from ho

11/02/2004 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home