Saturday, October 01, 2005

Putting September behind, bring on October

Just a couple of things to close off September...

Thursday
Tin-Lok and Jimmy's 21st at Greengate Hotel. The theme was Spanish/Latino and I was surprised at the large turnout of senore and senorita outfits. Oh, and there was a bull too...Hehe. Tin-Zhung's outfit was quite impressive and I think I got more pics of him than the birthday boys...No bull *ahem*.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With the birthday boys

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tin-Zhung as 'The Bull'

Friday
Headed to Nancy's place after work for cards/drinking night with some of the uni guys. Mark decided to dog us by going to Switchfoot concert instead...not happy Mark. The cards part didnt end up happening because we just watched TV with Gan talking non-stop about how Ben Affleck and Michael Douglas are sissies and he can take both of them on and beat them (we were flicking between Don't Say A Word and Changing Lanes). Yes Gan, you go around and start taking on people with your kendo stick :P We then headed off to Revesby workers Club for the drink off challenge put forward by Nick last week:

9/29/2005 4:26:04 PM Cuevas: I am officially challenging you to a drink off on friday
9/29/2005 4:26:16 PM Cuevas: we match each other drink for drink
9/29/2005 4:26:20 PM Cuevas: first one to pull out loses

8 Bourbon and Cokes later and with neither of us looking to pass out anytime soon we called it quits. Hmm, that man CAN drink. I'm impressed. My respect for him has just gone *that* much higher. Nick, next time we'll go Tequila =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say Jeff? I sent an email round almost instantly saying that I didn't want it Friday. So I hardly dogged you seeing as I never ever said I would come if it were on friday.

Mark

10/02/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Sam Ngai said...

Drink offs are expensive =P

10/02/2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home