Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Belated Birthday Present #2


A HUGE thank you to all the uni guys who chipped in for the iPod. I'm gonna get so wasted this summer!

-So instead of studying for the ELEC3004 end of session test (tomorrow), I just transferred my first song, Usher's Burn onto this little beauty (On the plastic wrapping is a message: "Don't steal music" Hehe.)

-The one criticism I have is the silver casing for the back. There are finger prints/grease all over it already. But I guess that's how people make money. $75 for a carrying case? Get real.

-Memo to self: Keep the thing away from Hai if I ever listen to it during lectures =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane Lam said...

Welcome to the elite forces of the ipod world! Next stop, trade in ur pc for a mac

it's so sweet isnt it.

11/03/2004 5:02 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Maybe not quite a Mac yet. I'd go for Linux

11/03/2004 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We contribute our hard earned dollars to get you a beautiful new ipod for your 21st and you go and put usher on it?!?!? What are you thinking man? Stop contaminating your poor ipod with such trash.

Mark

11/03/2004 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ipods are soo over rated matey.. macs.. they are always good.. esp the monitors.. and for the guys who have been to my house.. ;) they know wat i'm talking about

Ho

11/03/2004 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home