Tuesday, October 11, 2005

21 +1 = 22

Thanks to those who wished me a early happy birthday from church on Sunday.
Thanks to the uni guys who wished me a happy birthday. Nick, can I still claim the drink sometime down the track? :P
Thanks to the people from the 'work spam' team for the happy birthday...err...spams :)
Thanks to those who messaged/called me from other parts of the world (Mum from HK, Jen from Malaysia and Ash from India).
Thanks to the person who put a fake parking ticket on my windscreen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You guys made my 22nd birthday that much more interesting.

Didn't get any pressies at all (not even a cake at work! Somehow my name isn't in the birthday database. Oh well...) but when you have God's gift of salvation, it's the best present any person can get.

Ephesians 2:8 "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home