Monday, November 14, 2005

Getting old...

Another day, another lower limb ailment.

Copped a few knocks on the knee in basketball last Thursday night. Didn't feel anything on Friday but started to become sore on Saturday. Got worse during the day and by Sunday morning, I was limping. Again. My knee just locked up and any slight movement induced pain. Popped a few painkillers but still had trouble doing the most simple of things like putting on the left sock or press on the clutch. Thank God I have a sister who is studying physiotherapy. She reckons it's some tissue tear which sounds about right.

I don't recall missing a game of basketball or rugby during high school. Now, I can't finish a season of Oztag or basketball without missing games through injury. I guess I sorta miss adolescent in that aspect. Maybe I should turn to lawn bowls soon? Or how about croquet?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit your whinging, out for a game? Poor diddums.

Mark

11/16/2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger luuhq said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/16/2005 11:21 PM  
Blogger luuhq said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/16/2005 11:23 PM  
Blogger luuhq said...

where the heck did you get painkillers?

and i believe you mean "miss adolescence"

ever thought about getting into golf? it's not a sport, but it's pretty challenging

PS: For the latest World Cup news, visit www.hai_voltage.blogspot.com

11/16/2005 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home