Thursday, January 19, 2006

Newcastle WAVE

Got back this morning from Newcastle WAVE mission which was quite enjoyable. Was there for a few days to help with the cooking so had lots of free time to go to beach, play basketball, cricket, Xbox, poker etc :) Got to meet a few of the team members including a former MTSer from CBS Quantum whom I haven't seen for about a year and a half!

Looking back, I can really thank God for this opportunity. Otherwise, I think it would have been just sitting at home and play computer games all day long. Also, it gave me a chance to serve Him after not being able to go to Tarcutta mission earlier this month.

Faith, send us photos of the crazy iron chef team!

Basketball resumed tonight and we beat the Beavers to snap our 6 game winless streak. Woohoo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am disappointed by the lack of effort in your last paragraph.

Mark

1/20/2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

too lazy to write a half decent report :P

1/20/2006 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My complaint wasn't that I wanted more basketball details. I refuse to explain myself given your readers though :p

Mark

1/20/2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger fayfay said...

Photos are coming mate!!

1/24/2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home