Thursday, November 24, 2005

Geek add-on

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Logitech Precision Gamepad. 20 bucks from Dick Smith Powerhouse.

Can't believe after all these years of playing PC games it is only now I own a gamepad. As you can see, the design is relatively simple, no analog sticks and no vibration feedback. But that's ok since I wouldn't call myself a 'heavy' gamer.

Reasons why I bought the gamepad:

1. Gives a whole new dimension to gaming. I used to wonder why people want to use a gamepad. What's wrong with the good old keyboard and mouse?
2. No need to hunch over a keyboard. I can now sit away from the monitor = less strain on my eyes.
3. Play 1 Vs 1 games.
4. I can afford it.

Reasons why I shouldn't have bought the gamepad:
1. What's wrong with the good old keyboard and mouse?
2. Temptation to buy/play games.
3. Temptation to play games longer.
4. $20? Spend it on something more meaningful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home