Thursday, June 01, 2006

New RICE uniform

The new uniform for our basketball team arrived tonight and they look pretty snazzy. I'll get a shot of it later (my camera is broken, need to get it fixed after thesis) but basically it's white on the front and back with green and a shade of red down the sides. Got matching shorts too :)

We played a team called 'The Bulls' tonight and well, they were pretty average. I didn't play because I hurt my lower back at my sister's 21st and it's still a bit stiff. But the team did well in my absence :)

Final score: RICE 49 The Bulls 4. I think we kept them scoreless in the 2nd half too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! it's called rice??
hahaaha
funny
the same name as the youth ministry thingy
and also asian :D

6/13/2006 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home