Saturday, August 26, 2006

Shuffle Shuffle Shuffle...

Found this on Vincy's blog and it's quite interesting so thought I'll give it a go...
----------
1) Put your music player on shuffle

2) Press forward for each question

3) Use the song title as the answer to the question

4) NO CHEATING!!!
______________________________

1.) How am I feeling today?
I'll be missing you - Puff Daddy

2.) Where will I get married?
Obsesison - Amiel

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
03 Bonnie and Clyde - Jay-Z feat Beyonce

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Rockafella Skank - Fatboy Slim

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Servants of the Gospel - Emu Music

6.) How is today going to be?
Dance with Me - 112

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Porcelain - Red Hot Chili Peppers

8.) What song describes my parents?
Stoned - Dido

9.) How is my life going?
"Nocturne" - Jay Chou

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
What If - Coldplay

11.) How does the world see me?
Not Myself - John Mayer

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Love Me Like That - Michelle Branch

13.) Do people secretly lust after me?
19-2000 - Gorillaz

14.) How can I make myself happy?
! (Song Formerly Known As) - Regurgitator

15.) What should I do with my life?
Final Hour - Lauryn Hill

16.) Will I ever have children?
Holes To Heaven - Jack Johnson

17.) What is some good advice?
Where Is Your Heart - Kelly Clarkson

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
I'm No angel - Dido

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Doo Woop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
The Scientist - Coldplay

21.) Will you get married?:
Slide - Dido

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Check On It - Beyonce

24.) Where will you live?
How To Be Really Rich - Tim Bowden
*Not exactly a song but a talk from CBS mission some time back

25.) What will your dying words be?
My Lord, You Wore No Royal Crown - Various artists

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Here is where I have posted my effort.

I guess I need more secular music to get better answers, but oh well. Good for a laugh.

8/26/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home