Sunday, July 23, 2006

Let the last session of uni begin

Wow, can't believe I'll be starting my last ever semester of uni tomorrow (barring any fails of course). 2 subjects, 4 hrs of lectures one week, 14 hours lectures/labs/tuts the other. Long long weekend every 2nd week (Thu-Sun) Hehehe...finally, a commerce student-like timetable...

Did end up going to my last MYC from Tuesday night-Friday. Talks were awesome and very helpful, the seminars weren't too bad (and didn't seem as intense as last year's) but struggled in the bible study after missing the first two days >_<. Bought the talks so if anyone is interested in listening Grimmo talk about iRelate (I missed the first talk myself), can borrow them off me. I guess it would be GradCon for me next year?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Yay GradCON!

I think those are good observations of the week.

The first two days of Bible Studies helped an awful lot in getting the logic and flow of the whole thing.

7/24/2006 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home