Monday, June 19, 2006

Brazil 2 Australia 0

Adriano 49' (Brazil 1-0)
Fred 90' (Brazil 2-0)

Oh well, I thought Oz was gonna get at least a draw but they looked shaky at times during the second half and Brazil caught them out. Still, it was a pretty good performance. I think they did alright containing Ronaldinho. Aust's passing game was good for most of the game and probably a bit unlucky with a few of the shots (Kewell, Bresciano). So it's all down to Friday now against Croatia. You bet I'll be up for that too. No exam that day.

So I woke up at 10 this morning (after hitting the snooze button about 5 times) and went off to my Project Management exam. It was pretty straight forward which was good. The case study question was something along the lines of: "Imagine you have been asked to organise and manage a friend's 21st birthday party...". What a question! I actually half organised my sister's 21st party last month so it was just thinking back what happened and waffle as much as possible....lol

After the exam I was feeling thirsty so stopped by Town Hall Easyway to get a pearl milk tea. $4 NOW!! a 50c hike!! Damn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Well I slept through the first half of the game... but the Aussies did pretty well, all things considered. Their passing has been much much better, especially compared to that friendly game they played against the Netherlands a few weeks back before the World Cup began. That was terrible, even if it was a draw!

Anyway, all the best with the rest of your exams. I finished mine today! Yay!

6/20/2006 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home