Thursday, September 07, 2006

Finally, a bit of a breather...

Time went to bed: 6am
At least I wasn't the only one staying up to work. Becky came online at 5:30 and she was pulling an all-nighter as well, a law essay of some sort. I was quite happy I got one part of my lab out. I suck at coding and MATLAB is no exception. spent all last night hacking away and debugging and even though I got it out in the end it was not the quickest way and would take ages to run (too many 'for' loops, or loops in general methinks). So spent probably half the night sitting and waiting, doing nothing...listening to the rain pelting down...

Woke up at 10 so I missed out on the first 2hr tutorial. Left halfway through the second one to put the report together and print it off. On the way to the computer labs, I think I saw one guy from Nerds FC advertising the CSE revue, The teXt files. Anyway, the report was a dodgy job, put together in the last minute but still got 3/4 in the end. Goodie! To top things off, the next lab builds on from the last one so I walked out at 6pm quite happy and less frustrated. Now I just need to get myself to work on it in the next fortnight. Don't want to leave it till last minute again >.<

Was looking forward to take out The Rainmakers at bball tonight but they forfeited so Nick and I shot around and played some 3-3 with random people because we were on duty for the 9pm game. Poy came at 9 and the two of us did duty. Speaking of basketball, I was gonna post pics up of our new jersey at the start of the season but didn't because I thought the camera was busted. Turns out it was the batteries discharging too quicky and making the camera go all funny (Think it's the batteries because I'm using normal alkaline ones and it's been working fine since) so here are pics of singlet and matching shorts of team RICE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Ngai said...

Hehe wow custom gear.

9/13/2006 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home