Thursday, August 31, 2006

A 'work-from-home' job!

And it's not one of those dodgy ones that you see in newspapers...at least I don't think so. A guy I worked with at Vodafone last year started his own coaching college and with some free time on my hands this semester, I gave him a call the other week to see whether they are looking for people and now I got myself a project: develop a Yr 8 maths course for term 4. And I got 3 weeks to do it. Anyone got their Yr 8 textbooks lying around that I can borrow for a few weeks?

2 Comments:

Blogger youna said...

wow, what the.. how does that work?? lol!

maybe i can look for my year 8 workbook/notebook with formulas haha

9/01/2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Basically I write the workbooks for term 4

9/01/2006 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home