Thursday, August 31, 2006

Comeback then injured...again (sort of)

After a 2 week hiatus I played basketball tonight, not knowing whether the knee will hold up (Came through with no pain so that's a good sign. Hope it'll stay that way for the next few days). We had six guys and I played off the bench. However, within a minute of coming on for Andy, I went off again after copping an elbow to my lip >.< Earlier the day I was mulling whether to play tonight (only 3 games till end of season) or wait till next season (5-6 weeks)and after going back to warm the bench, I was thinking I should have stayed at home. After half time however, Andy, who had been playing with a bruised rib, had to come off and with the bleeding pretty much stopped, I stepped on for the last 15mins. Could hardly keep up in the last 5 mins but the knee felt fine. We lost the game but it was good personally to play some bball again. Now I just got to wait for the lip to heal. Eating will be interesting for the next few days but at least there's a conversation starter there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

It looked today like they left a good dent in your lip...

Oh well, guess that's what you get playing a violent sport like Basketball... :P

9/05/2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home