Sunday, January 22, 2006

The week ahead...

Well, me off to my first KYLC from tomorrow till Friday and then KYC till Sunday. So no posts for a week (unless I get desperate and there is an internet cafe somewhere in Katoomba...)

All the best to James, Cuevas, Rus and the rest of TwentyOneSunday in their debut gig on Tuesday night. Sorry I can't be there to see you guys perform but let me know if you do manage to get another gig somewhere down the track...(O-week maybe? haha...) For those who can spare an hour of their lives, go check them out. Tuesday night (24/1), 10pm (doors open at 8pm) at the Cat & Fiddle hotel in Balmain. 8 bucks to get in.

Oh, one more thing, BYOT (Bring your Own Tomatoes) :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the Rus with one 's'?
_|_

Gan

ps. Nicholas' cousin is HAWT!!! Check her out.
pps. No Nicholas you may not kill me.
pps. Yes Nicholas you have a funny shaped nose.

1/26/2006 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home