Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Google Video

Was playing around with Google Video last night, so much so I went to bed at the insane hour of...4am. I won't explain too much what it is cos when you put 'Google' and 'video' together, it must be...a search engine for videos! (duh)

You find alot of amateur stuff on Google video and I'm not surprised. After the likes of Star Wars Kid, Numa Numa and Chinese Backstreet Boys, who wouldn't want to have a go at getting their 15mins (or secs) of fame? Speaking of Chinese BSB, I think there are too many of them out there. The one with two asian guys in orange adidas outfit wasn't bad but then you start seeing all these wannabes lip-syncing 'As long as you love me' complete with EXTREME hand and body movements it gets a bit..er..gay

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway, woke up at midday (see? 8 hrs of sleep, just shifted back), went to gym and then to Sanity to use my $25 voucher I got from the beach mission team. Bought Switchfoot (Nothing is Sound) and James Blunt (Back to Bedlam) and paid $17 all up. Schweeet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Martyn said...

Hehe...asian bsb. Very sad =)

2/08/2006 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have ezceptional taste in music Jeff.

Mark

2/08/2006 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curse my lack of sleep and not proof reading my posts...

Mark

2/08/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

It's ok Mark, no need to curse yourself ;-)

2/09/2006 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home