Friday, October 06, 2006

How To Make Godly Decisions

Got a few big ones coming up. Will need wisdom in thinking them through.

One that wasn't hard was uninstalling Diablo 2 earlier tonight. Since week 6 (6 weeks ago) I have accumulated 60 levels of online play (that's alot of hours trust me) but it was kinda affecting uni work and sleeping pattern. Adding to the fact it was getting to the stage where everytime my character dies, I would lose a huge chunk of experience, making levelling up quite impossible.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have no idea wot u r talking about ... diablo... the devil?? anyways, hope u will be able to get thru all the other obstables in making the godly decisions!

10/06/2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Am praying that God would guide you wisely.

10/08/2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Sam Ngai said...

Oh, you naughty naughty boy!

10/09/2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I know I know :(

10/09/2006 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home